Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Pulley's Entertainment Center

Jardin went up to Logan to build the Pulley's entertainment center on April 29th. Addie and I joined him that Saturday after my student's Concerto Competition. He built it extremely quick and was able to finish building it the following Monday, May 3rd. We, however, didn't get home til Thursday night because...we hate painting!!! So many things went wrong when Jar went to paint it and we ending up staying there 3 days longer. It was great to be with Jeff and Chelsi and the kids though and we are so happy that it turned out so perfect. Good job Jardin!

2 comments:

Jeff and Chelsi Pulley Family said...

I really like that project Jardin! Can you come do that in my house? Oh wait...

Julene said...

Wow! Jardin is AMAZING! Is this his day job? It should be! I would seriously love to hire him! Seriously.