Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's about time!!!

I've decided that it's about time I spent time working on our blog. Especially considering the last time I posted anything was 2 years ago! Obviously much has happened during that time including buying a house and moving to Lehi, Utah, studying for and preparing to go to medical school, and getting pregnant with baby #2. We've been the most excited about having our new little one come into our home. She is scheduled to be born on December 18, 2012 and we've decided to name her Elizabeth Claire, or as Addie says "Wittle Wizzie". I've have become more and more anxious for her to come, especially as 4 of my students parents have had their babies as well as my oldest sister, Chelsi. She had her little girl, Emery Jane, on November 9, 2012. I literally cannot wait for it to be our turn! Besides wanting the moodiness, achiness, tiredness, etc to end...I want to hold my little girl! Addie is very excited to be a big sister and refers to all her past experiences as "when I was a baby," even if the experience happened the day before. She also is making a list of things she wants to teach Lizzie and all the princess dresses she wants to buy for her. Here are some fun facts about this next birth...according to Addie: I will be having a girl-because only daddies have boys. She will not have any teeth but she will have a lot of hair-because girls have lots of hair and boys don't and we are having a girl. The baby will be coming out of my right big toe for the doctor to catch. I love 3 year old logic and can't bring myself to correct her, especially since she shares everything I teach her with everyone. I love being a mother and I love the idea of having a new little girl in our home! We all feel so blessed and can't wait to share our new little one with everyone. Look for her in 4 more weeks!

No comments: